Waker Silicone Electronic Business Co., Ltd.
Main products:electronic accessories,promotional gifts,silicone tubes,kitchwares
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Xu Macy
  • Company Name : Waker Silicone Electronic Business Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-769-85608580
  • Fax : 86-769-81621285
  • Address : Guangdong,Dongguan,No.414,Middle Wentang Road,Dongcheng
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 523820

2012 fashion promotional super-reflective slap arm band

2012 fashion promotional super-reflective slap arm band
Product Detailed
reflective slap arm band 1. super-reflective vinyl 2.Add high-visibility safety walking,riding 3.Easily pop on

 Product details

Super-reflective slap cuffs are slap bracelets designed for increased safety for riders desiring improved visibility through low light conditions. It makes you and your equipment more visible and safe in various lighting conditions. CyFy reflective cuffs prevent chain grease and gunk from getting on pants. These slap bands are 200x more visible in low light conditions and visible up to 400 feet. They easily attach to straps, packs, and bike parts.

Reflective Magic mixed color Ruler Slap Band 

Bracelets fashion bracelet ,ankle band, slap arm band

 

Feature:1)Hold the reflective surface upward and hold tightly one end of the reflective band 

            2) Tap the wrist / ankle/bike frame gently to let it wind around 

            3) To straighten unwind the strap and stretch it until it makes a sound like a "crack"

            4)Add instant high-visibility safety walking, running or biking after dark 

            5)Weather-proof high reflective vinyl on outside, soft micro-fleece inside 

            6)Perfect for keeping pant leg out of bike chain

 

Name:

 Can be called reflective slap wrap, reflective bracelet, 

magic ruler,using as ruler,arm strap band,slap pant cuff, pop band 

 Color: Any pantone color

 
 Logo: customized 

Shipping: By air, Express(UPS,Fexdex,TNT, DHL...),by sea

 
 

 Package:   Standard Package:Poly bag/pc 

                      Qty/Carton:500pcs

                       Carton Meas: 38*32*16cm

 
  
 Sample: 5-7days 
 Delivery: 7-35days after order confirmed 
 MOQ:1000PCS 
 No color and quantity limited 

About us

We have been Alibaba golden members for 5 years.Our Co, always offer best factory  prices ,quick response,fast delivery time.

Our business statement is simple: "To provide the best athletic/recreational products at a great value, and to do this quickly and painlessly for our clients."

Payment

1. T/T: 30% Deposit for mass production, the rest 70% before shipping.

2.West Union

3.L/C term

Contact us

 Our website: http://www.waker-silicone.cn

                                                              welcome to enjoy photo show

Factory Show

2012 fashion promotional super-reflective slap arm band



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.